Comments, Complaints and Compliments
We always endeavour to improve the services to our patients and appreciate receiving any comments you may have. We have a suggestions box in the main waiting room, next to the touchscreen check-in.
Our aim is to provide an efficient, friendly service of the highest possible standard. We recognise, however, that occasionally things do not go as smoothly as we would like. We welcome your suggestions and we offer an informal in-house procedure to deal with your complaints as well as a formal complaints procedure.
A complaint can be made verbally or in writing. This can be done:
- Verbally, in person to any member of staff
- Verbally, via the telephone, to any member of staff
- In writing to Julie Williamson or Paula Elliott, the Practice Managers, at the surgery address
- Direct to NHS England complaints team (details of which can be found in our Complaints Leaflet, available from the surgery)
- Indirectly through other agencies such as East Midlands Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICAS)
Any complaints will be treated in the strictest confidence and acknowledged within 48 hours.
If you prefer, you can make an appointment with Julie Williamson or Paula Elliott, the Practice Managers to discuss your complaint. A copy of our complaints leaflet is also available in reception.
The Surgery Complaints Procedure complies with NHS guidelines